then who did?
It started with nightly prayers. We do our best to teach our kids the basics, but allow them some creativity and individuality in what they say. Audrey's come up with some great ones so far.
Then Nathan started adding, "bless us to the 'postles and the prophet." I didn't teach him that. Ammon didn't teach him that. And what's even funnier, he didn't even learn that from his nursery class! His teacher was blown away when I told her about it.
So tonight during dinner, he asks us to sing the popcorn song. "popcorn popping on the apricot tree..." After we all took turns singing and applauded ourselves, he then yells, "sing call on a mission!" Again, I am just astounded by what this kid picks up.
being a stay at home mom
9 years ago
1 comment:
I am pretty sure he picked up the bless the prophets and apostles from T-bone and D-train. They have been doing that for awhile now and we we watched your kids when you went christmas shopping and we fed them dinner we prayed and they all got a big kick out of it.
Post a Comment