He will do everything possible to get his hands on what we have in our hands in the moment, and that includes some major drooling. (I'm sure it's more teeth, but no sign of any new bumps. Yet.) I call him my super soaker. He is also the happiest belly baby I've ever seen, but that's only in comparison to his sister. Audrey didn't care to be on her tummy much, but this boy loves it, until he turns himself around and can't see anyone's face. Then he gets mad, like he just did until I picked him up. He's all smiles now.
I am going to attempt to move him into his own room tonight. I am hoping for success because it's still cold at night and I don't want to make numerous trips out of a warm bed to get him back to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment