Nathaniel's Two Week Stats
Weight: 9 lbs 11 oz (75%)
Length: 22 1/2 inches (90%)
Head: 37.4 cm (60%)
Nursing on demand indeed! In comparison, he weighed 9 lbs 1 oz at birth, 8 lbs 6 oz when he left the hospital, and 8 lbs 10 oz last Sunday.
------
In other news, the big sister in the house likes her baby brother, but does not appreciate the lack of attention. Audrey has been getting out of bed at 3 and 4 am and will not stay in her room. She's tiring me out more than Nate is! I wish it were easily solved with one of those doorknob covers, but this condo has those fancy french door handles, thereby making it very easy for her to open doors and very difficult to lock them. I suppose I could get the french door lock for Audrey's door, but I feel like I would be a bad mom for "locking" her with it. I really don't know what else to do, but this cannot keep happening.
2 comments:
(((((hugs)))))) you are a trooper!!! Hang in there!!
Nate must be a good eater, holy cow to the weight gain!!!
Wow super weight gain! You must be feeding him pure cream. :) Great job!
As for big sister, it does get better! Hang in there!
Post a Comment